Friday, November 5, 2010

Steve and Natalie....

About a month ago my mom showed Nick and I a picture of this girl (Natalie) Steve went on a date with... the rest is history. Yesterday I got a call from Steve and he needed my help to propose to Natalie. So I babysat Calvin so Jill could go buy the roses. Then I hid the roses in the front room so Natalie wouldn't see them until she was supposed to. Then Natalie came over and I was told to keep her busy so Steve could sneak home and shower before he popped the question. So we went and got tasties. When we back to my parents home Steve was there. I could tell he was excited he had a big smile. He took Natalie in the other room while Kierst and I tried to keep Will quite so we could hear. Next thing I know I hear Natalie scream. February 8th is the big day. I am so happy for my big brother. He can be a little rough around the edges but he is one of the nicest guys I know with a huge heart. I was happy I got to be a part of their proposal

3 comments:

Shantel said...

Congratulations to Steve and Natalie! I'm super happy for them, and glad that you got to help with the proposal.

One question. What is a tasty? You, Stacie, and Kiersten always mention them, but I don't know what they are. I'm lame. I know.

Kierst said...

hahaha shantel! they are just drinks. drinks but not water. like fountain drinks.

but kellie. you were talking on the phone! i had to tell YOU to be quiet! hahaha

Kellie and Nick Fawcett said...

Shantel,
You are not lame. You just forgot for a second that my dad is the king of drinks therefore his children love them also. Instead of saying pop or drink we say tasty.

Kiersten,
I was whispering on the phone and you had to cover Wills mouth cause he was being so loud.