Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Answered Prayers

Well, its no surprise that I am not in love with my job. On and off for the past 6 or so months I have been looking for a new job. But nothing has ever fell into place. I prayed then fasted then prayed some more and still nothing. I felt so annoyed, disappointed, and didn't understand why I had such bad luck.

Nick needs to get experience in a critical care unit in order to get into a masters program, so he just started looking for a new job a few weeks ago. We prayed and fasted. He got an interview for a job in the PCU at St. Marks Hospital. There were a lot of applicants that all had more experience then he did. He came home from the interview disappointed because he thought there was no way he got it. A few days later he got a call telling him he got the job!

We are so excited. 1. Nick needs this job in order to get into a masters program. 2. We will be moving to the SLC area and get out of Utah county. 3. This means I am going to quit my job.We won't be moving until like late November early December so I have that long to find a new job... if I don't then I don't care. I am quiting my job anyway. It's not worth the drive once we move.

So maybe it wasn't on my time but my prayers were answered. Nick gets a great opportunity and I get out of a job that I don't love. I cannot even express how happy I am about this. Yeah, I am stressed about finding a new place to live that I love as much as where we live now. And yes, I am stressed about finding a new job. And of course I am a little stressed because this is going to be a pretty big change for me and Nicky. I am also sad because I have friends here in Provo. I also have family here in Provo. We are going to miss them. But this is something that we need and its going to be so worth it in the end.

Long story short.... Prayers get answered and Nick and I are moving!




No comments: