Monday, September 3, 2012

Bear Lake

A few weeks ago Nick and I went to Bear Lake with Nicks mom and brother, Alex. I hadn't been to Bear Lake since I was a little girl. So I was pretty excited. We went up there for just a couple of days but it was a lot of fun and just what the doctor ordered. 

Of course we ate a lot of food, played games, and explored. But the best part was probably jet skiing. I had never gone jet skiing before so it was a new experience for me. Nick was going way too fast. I was flying off the back so I left him and went with his mom instead. It was so pretty and relaxing. Nick and I were still red from San Diego but don't worry we still got sun burned. We were all pretty beat from jet skiing so we went back to the condo and did what we do best ate and napped. 

Jet Skiing

Our hair is scary from all the wind. 

The Beach? If you can call it that. ha

1 comment:

Shantel said...

So fun! I'm super jealous. Also, are you as sad as me that White Collar is over until next season? I can't believe the ending!