Like most people Nick and I love to celebrate. Of course we celebrate birthdays and major life events, however probably our favorite thing to celebrate is the small little things.
We have a pretty weird work schedule. Nick works 5 days then has 5 days off 2 days on then 2 days off. He works from 6pm to 6 am. Then there is me that works Saturday - Tuesday... sometimes Wednesdays. I work from 2pm -11pm. So one of the things we love to celebrate is when our work week is over. Nick will come home at 6am and pick me up and we will go to breakfast. Because of the time of day its usually at McDonalds or Denny's but regardless this is something I have grown to love. We don't do it every week but we do it a lot. It gives us something to look forward to. Because of our schedules sometimes it is hard to find a "date night" especially with school starting up again. So I love celebrating ending the work week with a trip to McDonalds. Is it healthy? No. But do I care? Not at all.
Because school just started we also just started a new celebrations. Like... celebrating that Nick finished a huge paper... lets go eat. I love celebrating with Nick. Especially the little things. And I can't wait for more little things to celebrate.
1 comment:
I love celebrating little things! Sonic has 99 cent mozzarella sticks on Saturday, and David and I try to find anything we can to "celebrate" so that we can justify going to sonic and getting some of that deliciousness. Also, hope you guys had a great time celebrating Nicks birthday!
Post a Comment