Sunday September 9 was Nicks birthday. I was lucky and had the day off, however Nick did not. But we still had a chance to celebrate before he went to work. Nick got to watch the Seahawks before he went to work. Sadly they lost but he was still happy he got to watch the game. We also watched a movie and ate yummy food. Baseball cupcakes, philly cheese steak sandwiches, and Peanut butter Oreos dipped in chocolate. I think I was more excited for his birthday then he was.
Picture time:
 |
| Baseball cupcakes |
 |
| Presents |
 |
| The birthday boy off to work |
2 comments:
I'm glad that Nick had a good birthday, even if he did have to work. (Working on your birthday is a bummer.) Happy Birthday to Nick!
Yay! One year older and wiser too! Happy birthday to Nicky! those cupcakes turned out well. Good job Kell Beck.
Post a Comment