![]() |
| The picture isn't the greatest |
Friday, December 10, 2010
Pasta And More Pasta....
Here is the deal... when Nick and I got married he still had a bunch of food so we didn't go grocery shopping. He made this rule that we couldn't go until all our food was gone. And he meant all. Then his mom came to visit and with the visit she brought us grocery's. We were almost out of food just eating pasta when his grandparents came to visit and brought us food. Eventually we were down to just pasta. Finally last week four months after being married we went shopping for our first time. I was excited because that meant no more cooking just pasta!!! Thanks to my friends blog howetocook.blogspot.com I had a few ideas of what I wanted to get. I have been so happy having options of what to cook for dinner. The first night of real food I made chicken and potatoes stuff. I got the recipe from my friends blog. It was sooo yummy. And it was easy because I only cook easy things. I was so happy to be cooking things other than pasta a took a picture. You know you are pathetic when you do things like this haha. Anyway for dinner tonight I am making rolls and well.... pasta. I know what you are thinking but I want to get rid of it as fast as I can this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the link to the cooking blog. I am always in need of more good and EASY recipes.
Also - we eat a LOT of pasta around these parts as well.
Post a Comment