Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kiersten Jan....

My little sister Kiersten is one of Nicks and mine best friends. We watch movies together... play games.... go on tastie runs...etc. Kiersten told me yesterday she wants to move in with us ha. Nick and I always have fun with Kiersten. Thinking about the future and everything it makes me sad thinking we are not always going to live close to Kiersten. I am selfish and I think Kiersten should follow us and be my hair stylist. That would be awesome for many reasons. 1. I would always have Kiersten around. 2. I wouldn't have to ever do my hair. We are still negotiating it all.

1 comment:

Kierst said...

HAHA If I lived with you guys I would still be able to go to Snow but not have to live with... some other people... and it'd be fun. And if I did your hair you would have to pay me some big bucks.