This is what life is ALL about....
Monday, May 21, 2012
Sometimes I get so caught up with a tiny portion of my life that I forget to look at the big picture. I spend so much time worrying about money and what to make for dinner etc. But something I have been really struggling with is focusing too much energy and stress into my job that I don't even like. By focusing so much on this one part of my life that I am not loving right now it is taking over my life. I am losing sight to what really matters. I am forgetting that work is work. My job does not define me. I am not Kellie Fawcett, Team Coach. I am Kellie Fawcett : wife, Dr. Pepper addict, scrapbooker, daughter, junk food lover, etc.
So for all those out there like me at times that lose perceptive...
This is what life is ALL about....
This is what life is ALL about....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I totally agree. Perspective is everything!
Kiersten loves Kellie.
Post a Comment