Sunday, June 24, 2012

Disneyland

We have been planning a family vacation to Disneyland for literally like three years. It was my families like last big vacation before Levi goes on his mission (yes, his papers are in). We all drove out to California. We stopped in Mesquite for a big... I mean big breakfast. It was birthday celebration for all 30 or so of us. Then on the road again. 


The first day we all hung out by the pool. Relaxing and playing around. We took over the whole pool area because there was so many of us. 




The next day we went to Disneyland. We met in the parking lot at 6:30 am. Holy Moly! So early. But it was so much fun. 



Instead of going to Disneyland the next day we went to to the Beach. It was so delightful. Andy and Jenny's girls loved the beach it was so cute! I too love the beach. I don't like the actual water part but I love laying in the sand and listening to the waves. 




The next three days.... yes three we spent it at Disneyland. We were all so tired. But it was so much fun. I loved being at the happiest place on earth with some of the people I love the most! Side note: I am not really sure if it is the happiest place on earth because they do not sale Dr. Pepper there... or Mr. Pibb. Anyway... I got back from Disneyland and I needed a vacation just to rest up. 











1 comment:

Shantel said...

What a fun trip! I love your family. However, I didn't recognize everyone in all of your pictures. Wow. I'm glad that you had a good time!