Thanksgiving:
I know Thanksgiving is old news but I haven't posted about it yet. This year we went to my moms and dads for Thanksgiving. It was different from the usual Cragun Thanksgiving.... it was small. Levi was gone. Steves family and Andys were not there either. But it was still a lot of fun. Like I mentioned earlier I have been slacking in pictures so I have no pictures of Thanksgiving. Nick went to Wal-mart with my dad at midnight. Bless their hearts they were not even going for themselves. Our Thanksgiving also included a lot of Sip It aka Dr. Pepper.
Christmas Eve:
Christmas Eve was a delight. Nick and I woke up and bought a new car!! Nick was so nervous. He hates spending money on anything. So buying a new car was very difficult for him. But it needed to be done. But we took full advantage of their free Mt. Dews and Dr. Pepper. We got a Subaru Legacy. Its all wheel drive. And I love that! I am in love with this car. We went in looking for a four door Impreza. But they didn't have any. So they gave us the Legacy for the Impreza price. We are very happy with this purchase. After we bought our car... we went home and watched movies and ate yummy treats. And we also opened the presents from my family. Then Nick went to work. I went to dinner with his family. After dinner we went to the Grand America and went on a scavenger hunt. That was delightful too. I spent the night at Nicks families house.
Christmas:
Nick got off work early in the morning and went right to his parents house. We all slept in so Nick could get some sleep too. We finally all woke up and ate brunch... a big brunch. Then we started to open all the presents. I got spoiled! I got everything I wanted plus some. I feel bad for Nicky I suck at buying gifts for him for some reason. He is the hardest person to shop for. We watched Batman. It was pretty dang good. Then off to Nicks aunts house where we ate dinner. It was so yummy. After dinner we played some games. I won.
After Christmas Fun:
A couple days after Christmas we went to the Jazz game and ate at Tepanyaki. It was so so good. Best Chinese or Japanese food ever. We also went to my Grandmas. I love visiting my grandparents. I hardly ever get to see them. I love them so much. All my cousins come over and we had a huge dinner. We opened presents and got to hangout. It was so much fun. I haven't been to a Heslop Christmas party in years. I love my family!
Pictures:
| Our new 2013 Subaru Legacy |
![]() |
| Games at Grandma and Grandpas |
![]() |
| Christmas Morning |
![]() |
| Christmas Eve |
![]() |
| Jazz Game |






1 comment:
How fun! Merry, Merry Christmas. You and Nick are perfect for each other. I love reading about your adventures.
Post a Comment