I am so lucky that I married into such a great family. I hear stories about my friends in-laws and I feel bad for them. I can't imagine having in-laws I don't get along with. Nick comes from a small family. But they are all so close. His cousins are more like siblings and I love that. They always make me laugh. And I know we can always count on them for anything.
Last week Nicks grandma came to town so those that could make it went out to dinner. It was fun as always. The food was yummy and the company wasn't that bad either. And yes, we were the annoying people that stayed past closing time. Oh well. I can't wait for our next get together.

1 comment:
I feel the same way. I love my inlaws. I'm so glad you get along with Nicks family. You two make such a great couple.
Post a Comment