1. The other day Nick got the most amazing experience. He got to give a blessing with Elder Oaks. It makes me happy that I have a husband that honors his preisthood. That he was worthy to help out an Apostle of the Lord. Nick said that his blessing was simple but also the best blessing he has ever heard. After the blessing Elder Oaks gave Nick a hug (how cute is that). I'm so glad Nick got that experience. And can say I just love all the Apostles! And I know if I ever needed a blessing Nick could give me one. And that makes me so happy.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Two Things
Ok there are a couple things that need to be talked about.... but there is no need for them have their own post... so this is going to be a little random. And here it goes...
1. The other day Nick got the most amazing experience. He got to give a blessing with Elder Oaks. It makes me happy that I have a husband that honors his preisthood. That he was worthy to help out an Apostle of the Lord. Nick said that his blessing was simple but also the best blessing he has ever heard. After the blessing Elder Oaks gave Nick a hug (how cute is that). I'm so glad Nick got that experience. And can say I just love all the Apostles! And I know if I ever needed a blessing Nick could give me one. And that makes me so happy.
2. So Nick and I saved and saved and once I graduated we were able to pay off all my student loans. We were glad that we were debt free but knew that wouldn't last long cause Nick was still in school and he had more student loans then me. So we saved and saved. But then life happens and we had to buy a car. So we bought our 2013 Subaru Legacy. As soon as we bought the car Nick and I already had a plan to pay it off as soon as possible. But then Nick graduated and we had his student loans. So we hurried and paid them off. Then we continued with our Subaru plan. It hasn't even been a year and a half since we bought the car and its now fully paid off. And we are debt free. I know it won't last. But at least when we buy our next major purchase we wont be adding to more debt. Its a clean slate. We are so happy to be debt free!!
1. The other day Nick got the most amazing experience. He got to give a blessing with Elder Oaks. It makes me happy that I have a husband that honors his preisthood. That he was worthy to help out an Apostle of the Lord. Nick said that his blessing was simple but also the best blessing he has ever heard. After the blessing Elder Oaks gave Nick a hug (how cute is that). I'm so glad Nick got that experience. And can say I just love all the Apostles! And I know if I ever needed a blessing Nick could give me one. And that makes me so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Elder Oaks! What?! That is so neat. What an amazing opportunity.
Also, congratulations to you guys. No debt is a big deal. You should get a prize.
Post a Comment