Monday, September 22, 2014

Nicks Early Birthday

Since we were out of the country for Nicks actual birthday we celebrated a few days early at home. I really didn't want to pack presents. So I made Nick open them before we left. His presents were pretty boring this year. But he got what he wanted... I can't help it if he wants boring things. I tried to spice it up a little bit. He got socks. Yes socks. But thats all he really wanted. BORING. I also got him a new shirt because you can never have too many of those. Especially Nick... he is so picky about his shirts ha. And the next gift is where I went a little crazy..... Ninja Turtle Fruit Snacks!!!! Nick LOVES the Ninja Turtles! So when I saw them at the store I had to buy them. We also had a family dinner for Nicks birthday. We went to Buca Di Beppo. They give you a lot of food!! And its pretty dang good. After dinner with family we went right to the air port! Nicks actual birthday was spent in Santo Domingo... and thats a whole different blog post.

Opening up his gifts
Ninja Turtles!! 
Nicks birthday dessert
Baby Easton loved the Brownie
So glad he was born

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Cute! Happy Birthday to Nick. Can't wait to hear about your trip.