Sunday, August 29, 2010

How we met....


It was one of my first days working at the testing center. This boy came in wanting to take a test... but I couldn't let him take the test because he didn't have ID. He handled it better than I thought he would. Later in the day he came back with his ID and I let him take his test. Well.... from that day on this boy came in a few times a week to take tests. I would be the one that helped him every time he came in. We would talk a little (small talk). I would go home and tell my sister about testing center boy. One day I was walking on campus and I see testing center boy. We started to talk and he got my number. We started to text right away... I come to find out he called me testing center girl.  And a year and a half latter or so testing center boy finally asked me to marry him.

No comments: