Monday, August 30, 2010

Travels


Our first trip together was to Vegas in December 2008. We went to the BYU football bowl game, the wax museum, and the strip.It was just an over night trip but it was so much fun!!

Our second trip together was to Denver in the Summer. We went with my family to the Rockies vs Brave baseball games. It was awesome. We got autographs and pictures of the players.

Later in that summer we went to Alaska. Nicks sister was getting married there so I went with Nicks family. We spent like 2 weeks there. It was so awesome. We road on boats and trains. We saw moose, bears, and Mount McKinley. I even went fishing and I hate fishing. We stayed in this cute little cabin and it was just so relaxing and so much fun! Everyone should go to Alaska it is so beautiful!!

December 2009 Nick and I went to St.George, The Hoover Dam, The Grand Canyon, and Vegas for New Years. We hung out with Nicks family and Nicks friends. It was so much fun. Vegas was kind of crazy.

Over Spring Break we went to Disneyland for 2 days and a day in Hollywood. It was the most fun I have ever had in Disneyland. We went to the Jay Leno Show. It was so cool to see how they film it and everything.

Here are just a few pictures from our trips....

Vegas 2008

New Years Eve in Vegas 2009/2010

Grand Canyon

Mount McKinley 

Alaska 2009

Disneyland

Rockies vs. Braves

No comments: