On the way to the temple it didn't hit me.... I am going to get married today. When I saw Nick at the temple it made me so happy... but it didn't hit me yet. We had to fill out papers and stuff. Nick was getting so anxious. We get to our sealing room and the Sealer said, "Are you ready to get married?" And Nick said in a loud voice, "YES". It made me so happy, and thats when it hit me. Before I knew it we were husband and wife. We were about to go outside and see all the family when I see people walking into the temple wet and wind blown hair. I heard someone say,"The wind is going like 100 mph out there." Right away I was bugged. I was thinking this is August! It shouldn't be raining. The wind shouldn't be blowing super hard. We walked outside the temple and Jayme runs up and hugs me. Matthew told me he hated his pink tie. And the madness began. My veil flew off. My dress was flying up. My hair was covering my face. Umbrellas were breaking from the wind. It was so frustrating slash funny slash unforgettable slash perfect. The sky was beautiful. They pictures really capture the moment. After the temple a couple of went to our place where we watched tv and ate some pizza. Then we headed up to Provo. We got there and I attempted to fix my hair. We got tons of pictures taken thanks to my awesome friend Shantel. We ate a yummy dinner with great company. Then we watched our video and cut the cake. Cutting the cake took a little longer because Nick wouldn't eat the cake because he was laughing so hard. After the cake we just talked and had fun. All in all it was a perfect day!

 |
| This picture isn't posed... Nick was keeping the hair out of my face. |
 |
| The parents |
 |
| Such an awesome sky |
No comments:
Post a Comment