The first few days on the cruise was just relaxing. We slept in.. not caring what times it was. We played a lot of mini golf. We laid out in the sun and got burnt. We ate tons and tons of yummy food. It was awesome. Just what the doctor ordered.
Our first stop was Puerto Vallarta. We went on a tour of the country side. We saw little Taco Stands and Tortilla Factories. It was awesome. We saw the real Mexico with dirt roads. After the tour we went on a real Mexican bus to the Hard Rock Cafe. There is NO WAY I would have gone off on our own if Nick didn't know Spanish. He asked this cute old lady for directions. She was so nice and helped us use the crazy bus. At the Hard Rock we ordered VIRGIN Margaritas. The waiter spoke English and he said ok no alcohol. Yeah I took one little sip... and YUCK! It was alcoholic. Don't worry Nick told the guy and he fixed it. After lunch we headed back to the boat. We took a taxi and the taxi driver was very nice... because Nick spoke Spanish he gave us the Taxi for cheaper. The downside of Nick knowing Spanish people always assumed I knew it too.
Second stop Mazatlan. Nick and I just took a Taxi to downtown and just walked around. It was SO hot that day. I have never been so hot in my life. We walked around the beach. And just hung out. Before we died of heat we headed back to the boat.
Our final stop was Cabo San Lucas. This was probably my favorite. We had to take tender boats (small taxi like boats) to get to the port. We got there early in the morning and went right to our first adventure.... parasailing. I was sacred... not the fact that we were going to be 600 ft in the sky but because I didn't want to accidentally get dropped in the ocean with sharks and stuff. But it was so much fun. And was so relaxing. After we all went up in the sky they took us to the famous arch. It was sooo pretty. After parasailing Nick and I explored. We walked around the city. We went a bought Mexican pop. It was pretty good. Once again after the heat got to us we headed back to the boat. We got on the tender to take us back and the caption made Nick and me sail back!!! I had peoples lives in my hands. I was scared. Nick loved it.
Then we headed back to the United States. We finished our cruise the way we started it. Mini golf... sleeping... and laying out. All in all it was amazing. I would recommend a cruise to anyone.
![]() |
| The Sun Sets were so pretty |
![]() |
| A Fruit Stand on the side of the road |
![]() |
| Parasailing.... YAY! |



2 comments:
Hooray for Kellie having a blog. It looks like your honeymoon was awesome. I'm so happy for you Kell.
Thanks Shantel... Nick just told me, "Kellie you made a few mistakes on the blog we were up 600 ft not 60." haha I guess I need to remember to edit the posts before I post them. I am still getting use to this stuff.
Post a Comment