Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Appilcations...

Its that time when Nick has to fill out applications for a RN program. Luckily he is only applying to two schools. But applications are just so annoying to fill out. All his application stuff has to be turned in the first week of March. Well on top of his applications I have to do my graduation application for USU. I have to have our taxes and FASFA filled out by March so I can get a grant and graduate this summer. Plus we have our normal school work and jobs to deal with. Needless to say we are busy and stressed. Don't worry I am not blogging when I could be doing something productive. I am at work so I am bored so I am complaining....
Wish us luck on the application and paper work process.

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Good luck! Applications and paperwork are the worst. I hope that you both survive.

Also, I live like 1 1/2 away from you. This is half the distance that I used to live. When can we hang out?