Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An Ode To Ashley

Let me tell you about one of my bestest friends ever.... Ashley. Ashley and I met in middle school. We had mutual friends so we became friends. Our senior year of High School we became really close. We went to Snow together and our first semester we had every class together ( we didn't plan it-- it just happened). We were always together and we were always laughing. We almost had our own language (she might be the only one that truly understands the title of this post). We had our names for people-- Purple Lip Boy, Thumb Boy, Volcano Worshiper Boy, and the list could go on. Ashley became apart of my family. She wasn't just my friend she was my families friend. A year and a half ago Ashley went on a mission to Texas. Oh my gosh I cried and cried at her farewell and the day we had to say bye. Nick and I almost waited for her to get back from her mission before we got married. We have a picture of her on our fridge haha. Ashley got home about a week ago. YAY! I am so excited that she is finally back. I am already making plans for us to Nerd Nick, going to the Zoo, maybe some concerts. She informed me that now that she is home I can get pregnant (thats not going to happen). I am so lucky that I have the friends that I do. Welcome Home Ashley!!!
High School

Snow College 

2011