Last Friday
Nicks program had a small graduation. His graduation was in Richfield and he didn't invite anyone but me. It was a
fun day. On our way to Richfield we decided to take a detour. We drove around a small town that I can't remember the name of now. It was a pretty drive with lots of lavenders on the side of the road. Since Nick wouldn't let anyone come I had to sit by myself at the graduation. That made it slightly boring. After we went out to eat it was nice going out with Nick. And I am so
proud of him!
 |
| Nick getting his LPN pin |
 |
| After the graduation |
The next day
Kiersten graduated from Snow. Nick was punk and didn't want to walk with her ( I don't blame him). We are so proud of Kiersten! The speakers all did a really good job. I am so impressed by Snow College. The President of Snow said that Obama is giving one million dollars to a community college that is the best of the best. Well Snow is one of four schools up for this award. After the graduation we all went to Roys aka Fat Jacks to eat. Then we went bowling. I just watched because I am totally against bowling. It was a fun day with most of my
family.
Then Wednesday (May 4) not only did
I graduate from Utah State with my Bachelors but so did my
mom. Our graduation was held at Nephi Jr. High. There were only 20 something of us walking. It was a pretty small group. But Nicks parents came along with his grandparents. Almost my whole family including nieces and nephews were there. Andy and Jenny couldn't make it but we won't hold it against them. My grandpa and grandma Heslop also came. My nephews and niece were all so cute as me and my mom walked. I could hear them screaming "Go grandma and Kellie." Ashton had his hands in the air cheering for us. They made my day. It was pretty exciting because both me and my mom graduated with
honors and we didn't know until we got there. The graduation was short but sweet. Just the way I wanted it since my mom and Nick made me walk. After we got Aggie Ice cream... yummy. We also went out to dinner. Poor waitress. It was a fun night with my family. I am so proud of my mom. She worked very hard and survived. It will be nice to have a mom back. Me and my mom still have our Sr. projects to do in the summer but other than that we are
done. YAY!
 |
| I love this pic. |
 |
| I also love this one... I love you mommy |
 |
| Aggie Ice Cream |
 |
| After graduation at dinner |
No comments:
Post a Comment