Friday, April 22, 2011

just like dad


My dad loves his diet coke. I think love is an understatement. If he could he would have one every hour of every day. Saturday nights he has to go buy a diet coke for Sunday. He always has one in his hand. His kids are just like him... some more than others. We all love our drinks. Me and Kiersten have our Dr.Pepper. Stacie has her diet coke. Andy has his Pepsi. Steve has his power-aid. And Jill anything diet really. Whenever I have to wake up early I like to start my day off with a Dr.Pepper. In the morning I like it from a can. But later in the day I love it from Maverick (really I will take it from anywhere). As I am blogging about my love for Dr. Pepper I am drinking one. Sometimes I try to be a good little girl and not drink one for the day but then Kiersten texts me and says, "Lets go get a tasty." I have always liked Dr. Pepper. I was first introduced to it on a plane ride to California at age 11. But my addiction didn't really start until I went to Alaska with Nicks family. Nicks mom bought a lot of Dr.Pepper to stock up the cabin with drinks. So I drank them... a lot of them. I swear once I finished one I opened another. I guess I really had no hope.. after all the pop addiction runs in the family.



(Yes, I know this is a random post)

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Seriously, I love Dr. Pepper! I've never been a big pop drinker - but there is just something about a nice DP from a can. (My new favorite is Cherry Dr. Pepper after it's been in the freezer so it's slushy. Mmmmm.

Miss you!

Kierst said...

i'm drinking dr. pepper right now too. ps you're always the one to say lets a get a tasty. and whenever i want one you never take me! like today for example you brat.