Monday, April 4, 2011

Weber State, Weber State, Great ,Great ,Great!!

Nick is a nerd and a very hard worker. He sees what he wants and he goes and gets it. He takes school and his future career very seriously. He is at the library from the time his classes end until about 9 at night. He is always doing school work. All his hard work has paid off. He got into the Weber State LPN to RN program. This isn't an easy program to get into. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. And I am so glad Nick is a hard worker. He got a list of things he has to get done by the end of this month for the program. Plus he still has homework to do. Plus we have to find a place to live this month. And I have my school stuff and work stuff to do. So we decided this month is going to be a rocky one. I already can't wait for May.

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Hooray! That is so exciting. Congrats to Nick. Plus even if this doesn't mean that we are ACTUALLY closer, it feels closer. Lets get together after things settle down for you guys.

kristen said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats to nick! Nice timing guys, as soon as we move down south you're going to ogden? jeez...