Thursday, June 23, 2011

Birthday and Redo Birthday

 Question: What do all these pictures have in common??











Answer:  They make one great birthday!!

This year for my birthday I was SPOILED. I woke up and Nick had some of my favorite treats waiting for me in the Kitchen along with my presents. We got ready and went to Provo and ate lunch at P.F. Chang's. It was so good. We came home and ate tons of treats. Then Nick went to work. I had a Psych marathon ( I love Netflix).  Danny came and visited me for bit. When Nick came home from work we had birthday cheesecake that he made me. And then we watched a movie.

Because Nick had to work on my birthday we had a redo birthday aka a day filled with us hanging out. We went to visit Andy and Jenny and their cute family. We went out to dinner to Chillies. And then after dinner we went to the movies.  We went to see Water for Elephants. I loved it! That is a movie I have to buy.  And of course Nick surprised me with another gift. He got me the straightener of my dreams. This isn't a Wal-Mart straightener my friends. This is the real deal. 

I always thought Nick was the best and too good to me. But after my birthday and redo birthday it is a fact. He is the best and way too good to me. 

2 comments:

Kierst said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday... well it sounds like a great birthday to me... except when nick had to work. ps i have something for you...

Shantel said...

So happy that you had such a great day!