Relay for life in Brigham City was eventful. This year it was for 24 hours.
We watched Kung Fo Panda like 3 times. We fell asleep in the middle of it the
first time and it kept on going and going. After like the third time we woke up and saw some stranger sleeping right next to Nick. Like
literally right next to Nick. It was hilarious. The next morning around 9 am our friend woke up. Nick being the friendly person he is said, "Good morning." Well our new friend started to chat away and tell us her life story.
We then got tats... yes some of the tattoos were Justin Beiber. After the tattoos we went to the T-ball tournament. Me, Nick, and Ashley were the fan club. We cheered them on and kept the score and outs. We basically ran the team. Sadly our team got 2nd place... because of pink shorts girl. Every single time she went up to bat they got an out. Every time the ball was hit to her the other teams got points. I think Ashley and I could have done a better job and thats saying something.
After a long day in the sun. We went to Maddox. I freakin love their raspberry butter!!! I do not even like butter but I sure do love the butter there. Good times at relay for life.
 |
| Danny and Ashley |
 |
| Our new friend sleeping... (I look weird-- the flash was way bright) |
No comments:
Post a Comment