Nick and I went with his mom and brother to
Seattle for a few days. It was so much fun. It was just what the doctor ordered. We did all the things that tourists do. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe and let me tell you... that is my
favorite one I have even been to. It was so awesome. The whole atmosphere and everything was so... well awesome. We took a ferry to the San Juan Islands. It was interesting seeing how the ferry works. It was a lot of fun. We saw the famous
gum wall. It was so nasty, but yet cool. Who does that? Who decides to put gum on a wall? Oh well.We went to a Mariners game and a Sounders game. It was a lot of fun. Nick was giddy about seeing both Safeco and Quest field. He loves his Seattle teams. We had donuts at Top Pot a famous donut shop. Of course we went to the Space needle and the Science center. It was so cool. The people from Seattle really
love their coffee. They have a Starbucks on every corner! I really loved Seattle. I can't wait to go back again.
 |
| Ferry Ride |
 |
| Pikes Place |
 |
| Gum Wall |
 |
| Top of Space Needle |
 |
| Mariners Game |
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I love all your cute pictures.
Post a Comment