Friday, August 26, 2011

The Joys Of Being An Adult

Last week Nick and I had to pay for his car getting fixed ... $500. And yesterday I had to get my car inspected and registered.... another $500. I also found out my schedule for the Holidays and well I am not loving it. Needless to say I was in one bad mood the past couple of days. The lyrics that best describe how I felt yesterday as I was driving back from Ephraim is by Jacks Mannequin.... "I'm on the verge, I'm on the verge. Unraveling with every word".  I was so stressed and so annoyed. Well today I got online and I saw that I finally got my degree posted on my transcripts. I also saw that I graduated Cum Laude. That made me feel a little better. Maybe there is a rainbow after a lot of rain.

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Being a grown-up is lame. Congrats on graduating Cum Laude though!