Friday, September 9, 2011

Nicholas

This post is dedicated to Nick. I hate to sound so cliche but I do not know what I would do without him. He is well... amazing. What makes him so amazing? Well here is a short list of the reasons why he is so amazing {I am far too lazy to list ALL the reasons}. Nick is a hard worker. He is always studying or at his work. He is also very kind. He is always willing to help out. Nick can make friends with anyone at any place. He could make conversation with a wall. He is funny and maybe a little weird. His family adores him and so does mine. Most importantly he treats me like a princess

Today is Nicks 25th birthday. He had to work today but that doesn't mean we didn't celebrate. Last night we went out to dinner and rented a movie from red box. Then today we went to lunch before he went off to work. Because he made my birthday so awesome I had to make his birthday pretty awesome too. So...


I bought him one of his favorite flavors of Ice Cream

I made him a delightful sign
I baked him cupcakes
I got him presents
I even let him open his presents

1 comment:

Shantel said...

You are so good. Lucky Nick! I hope that you guys had a great day. Happy Birthday to him. Love you Kellie!