Over the past few days I have noticed a few things about myself:
1. I drive the speed limit on my way to work and speed on my way home from work.
2. A cold Dr. Pepper always tastes better after a long day.
3. The days I have to work no one else is working the days I don't have plans everyone else does.
4. I love to get new clothes but I don't really like shopping.
5. I don't really like to cook but I love to eat.
6. Shows like Criminal Minds are my favorite shows to watch but I hate being scared.
7. Getting ready in the morning is something I do not enjoy but if I don't get ready in the morning I feel gross all day.
8. I get on facebook when I am bored and have nothing to do I get on facebook when I have other things I should be doing.
9. I like spending time with my family but I like spending time alone.
10. Sometimes I don't know enough and other times I know way to much.
1 comment:
Haha. I love it. Those are some fun facts - I can definitely relate to most of them.
Post a Comment