Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Pink Bracelet

My bracelet is even in our engagements  
Three years ago on my birthday Nick and I went to Nickelcade. With our tickets we got matching bracelets, mine was pink and Nicks was red. We have worn them ever since. Yesterday at work I noticed my bracelet wasn't on my wrist. I almost started to cry. I looked everywhere at work. I am now in the process of looking everywhere in my house {it's not looking good}.  My wrist doesn't look the same. It is weird not having it on. Its silly really. My bracelet has seen much better days... it wasn't really that pink anymore. And in reality I could buy me that same bracelet for 25 cents. However I am still upset about losing it. Its amazing how something so small can mean so much.



2 comments:

Kellie and Nick Fawcett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shantel said...

I totally know what you mean. It's amazing how little things can end up being such a big deal. I hope that you find your pink bracelet!