Sunday, October 30, 2011

back in the big city.

Well Nick and I moved... again. We moved back to Utah County. I was dreading the move for lots and lots of reasons. I hate packing. I knew it was going to take multiple trips. I hate moving. I hate unpacking. And I hate Provo. Just to name a few. Luckily most of our stuff was still packed from Mona. The actual moving part wasn't that bad because my sisters helped {shout out to Stacie and Kiersten but mostly Stacie}. And honestly I haven't hated Provo. I love that it closer to my job. I love that it is closer to Nicks job. Because its closer to work Nick and I have been able to hangout more. I love leaving work and being home 10 minutes later. Not having to get on the freeway or deal with all the annoying construction. I have been able to hangout with Stacie, Kiersten and my new niece Haylie more too. By the way Haylie loves me. I know I am her favorite aunt ever... do you blame her? Stacie and I actually had a little photo shoot with her and I must admit I did a good job. It must be all the practice I got in yearbook. Nick and I both love our new place too. Its a good size, cheap, new, and cute. I have been enjoying myself decorating the place and making it our home. We are very happy and very excited about this new change in our lives. Its been interesting being back in Happy Valley I hope it has some more happiness for us.

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Hello! We should hang out. We only live like 15 minutes from provo. The end.

(Glad the move wasn't terrible!)