Last Saturday he and the rest of the Manti High football team played in the State football game and won. It was so awesome watching Levi and all his friends play their last football game and KILL the Millard Eagles. I was so proud of him. I was also a little sad knowing that watching Manti football is over. I remember when he was a freshman and watching him play in his first varsity game. He was so excited and had the biggest smile on his face. It really doesn't seem that long ago. Soon he will go off on his mission... then get married... and have his very own family. I am not prepared for this!!
![]() |
| Freshmen first varsity game / Senior State Game |

2 comments:
Wow! He is so big. Congrats to him and the rest of his team on winning the state championship.
Your family is getting so big!
this is almost making me cry!!
Post a Comment