The next day {Wednesday} Nick and I went to Bountiful. We had a lot of fun. I finally got my haircut!! Nicks mom and I bought enough food to feed 20 or 30 people and there was 5 of us. We ate and ate and then when we were full we ate some more. We went to Breaking Dawn. It wasn't my favorite but I still think the first movie is the worst. Thursday morning me and Nicks mom spent it making a lot of delicious food. Snacking all the way through. By the time we were about to eat our Thanksgiving dinner I was so full! We had a ton of leftovers. Friday morning Nick had to work. But once he got off work we headed down to Ephraim. We had yet another huge meal. It was so loud and crazy with 7 kids, 5 in-laws, and 13 nieces and nephews {2 brand new babies}. The boys played some video game while the girls worked on a puzzle. It was a lot of fun. I can't even wait for Christmas!!
![]() |
| Thanksgiving Day |
| Snacking before dinner |
| Twiner Cousins! |
![]() |
| Haylie and Me |


1 comment:
Cute hair! I love it. I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment