Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Nephews

In may I received I sad phone call from my brother Andy. He told me that Natalie (my sister-in-law) sister died and left behind her two year old son, Ryder. Right away my family took Ryder in and loved him like he was a Cragun. Steve and Natalie bought him clothes and everything else he needed. Ryders case worker was busy trying to find Ryders dad. Secretly no one wanted the case worker to find him but sadly she did. And his dad said he wanted Ryder. We prayed and fasted and prayed some more. December 22 our prayers were answered. Ryder was officially adopted into Steve and Natalies family.


Just a few days later on Dec 28 Steve adopted Natalies  two sons. That too was miracle. Her ex husband did not let those boys go without a fight. Pretty soon Steve and Natalie will get to be sealed to their new family. I am so excited for them. This is proof to me that miracles happen everyday and my family is lucky enough to witness some.

No comments: