Friday, January 6, 2012

Traveling and Christmas

A few days before Christmas Nick and I went to St.George (like we do every year around Christmas). We spent the day with his grandparents. We played the Wii and just hung out. Then the next day Nick and I went on a day date. We did some Christmas shopping. Then we went to the movie New Years Eve. I heard it wasn't the best movie but I actually enjoyed it. After the movie we went to Texas Roadhouse. It was probably the best one I have been to. They gave me double the pulled pork!! We couldn't decide if we wanted to go to Vegas for the night or stay in St.George. But then Nick said he had never been to Mesquite, so we decided to stay there. It was only $25 for a night. We played in the arcade with a bunch of 8 year olds. We both won new bracelets. It was a lot of fun. The next day we drove to Bountiful and had our Christmas with Nicks family. We ate tons of food and played some games. We got to see our adorable new nephew Ridge. Then the next morning we drove down to Ephraim. We played games and all that jazz. The next morning was Christmas Eve. We had a yummy brunch with rice pudding of course. Nick and Will both won the Almond. This is just Nicks second time ever participating in the rice pudding festivities and he won. I haven't won since I was like 8. We then had our Christmas with the Craguns. Then Nick and I drove back up to Provo to work. Christmas day Nick and I worked. When we got off work we had our Fawcett Christmas. Nick spoiled me!! I got a ticket to Wicked. Nick gave it to me in the most clever way. I opened the box and the only thing in there was a blank card. Nick said, "It's a box of love". It made me laugh so hard. But then I noticed something taped on the bottom of box. It was the ticket to Wicked!! (Stacie and I will be going together... and I am so excited). We ate a bunch of yummy food. Then we went to Stacies and Steves and had dinner and hung out with them for a while. It was a good holiday and a lot of fun! Nick and I have the best family ever.


Here are a few pictures:

Bracelets!! 

Almond

No comments: