Friday, February 17, 2012

Girls Night--

When most girls have a girls night it includes food, a chick flick, and of course gossip. Well this girls night was a little different--


First me and my friends, Emily and Ashley went to dinner. We went to P.F. Chang's, I love that place. Emily was of course ridiculous. She was so anxious to get out of there. It was so funny. After dinner we went shopping. Just like old times me and Ashley had Emily try on ugly clothes. And just like old times we tried to play a prank on Emily. We are a little rusty. I guess that means we need more practice... which is fine with me. After shopping we went to a Grizzlies hockey game. It was a delight. The people at hockey games are hilarious. We made it on the jumbotron a few times. Every time it was on us we would just laugh. I was laughing so hard my eyes would water. We ended our night with shakes. It was a good night with good friends. I am sad I live far from Emily and Ashley but I am glad I got to spend time with them.

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Looks like fun! When can we get together for a girls night?

Lauren said...

I love everything you did and said about Emily. Oh I miss it so much.