Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Andy

Andy and me with his daughter
My brother Andy has always been there for me. Growing up I always knew I could count on him. I remember one day in particular when I was in middle school. I was having a bad day and I just wanted Andy to show up and take me home. Well sure enough Andy did show up. Unfortunately he came to take me to a dentist appointment I didn't know about. Honestly it was the best dentist appointment ever. The pregnant hygienists stomach kept on touching Andy's ear. It was hilarious. After the dentist Andy didn't take me back to school. Instead we drove around Sanpete having fun and doing stupid things. Um yeah my mom was pissed when she found out. Recently I had a real bad day at work. Andy found out about it through the Cragun grapevine. The next day I woke up to Andy at my house to see how I was doing. We talked and just got to hangout with his cute little family. I was so grateful for him being there for me when I needed him the most. 
One of Andys friends needs a kidney. As soon as Andy found out it he started the donating process. It has been a long process too. He has had many doctor appointments. He has had tons of paper work to fill out. Turns out Andy is a perfect match. Today Andy had his last doctor appointment before his surgery. Andy is such a giving person. One day I hope to be as kind and generous as him. He is not only a great brother but also a great friend.

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Good ole' Andy. You are lucky to have such a great older brother!