Nick received a phone call from his mom inviting us to go down to Mesquite with her and spend time with his family. I was so excited for a vacation even if it was just for a few days. We drove down with Nicks mom. We made a few stops along the way. Stop 1. Beaver and the giant rocking chair. Its kind of a tradition to stop there when we pass by. Stop 2. Fiesta Fun! Nick did the batting cages and I played the arcade. Nick was hilarious while he was batting. He was yelling home run Kellie!! I hit a home run!! Everyone was looking at us. I must say my arcade experience has been better. But I stilled enjoyed myself. After all I did win penny candies. The next day we woke up early and went by the pool. We laid out there for hours. We got a little red. Then we drove to St.George to visit Nicks grandparents. We had a great dinner with them. And we talked for hours. After dinner we drove back to Mesquite where Nick, his mom and aunt, and me stayed up way late talking. Sadly we had to go home the next day. It was a must needed break. It was also a lot of fun.
1 comment:
This sounds like so much fun! I'm glad that you guys got a little vacation. Also, i'm at school and I can't remember if I messaged you back. But my baby shower is on April 14th in Lehi. Or if it works better - I have another one on April 21st in Lehi. I would LOVE to see you!
Post a Comment