Well... Last week I started my new job. So far so good. I really like it. It is exactly what I want. I can't wait to move so I can be closer to my job. Usually it takes me 45 min to get to work. But the other day it took me over a hour to get there because of traffic! So not cool. I am sure I made a great impression on my boss being late my second day of work. I just hate starting new jobs and learning new things. I hope I get the hang of it. For the most part I feel like I am. However, there is still a lot of things that will take time.
Moving on... general conference. Was that not amazing? I was so excited to listen to conference for some reason. More than usual. I would hear a talk and think, "wow, that is my favorite talk." Then I would hear another talk and think, "wow, that is my favorite talk." They were all so meant for me. I was like on a high from listening to conference. I can't believe the whole mission thing. I can't help but wonder if I would have gone on a mission when I was 19 if that was the age for sister missionaries back then. I am just so excited for Nick and I to go on a mission when we get older.
That is basically it for now.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you like your new job. Also, I can't wait to see you this week!
Post a Comment