Thursday, November 14, 2013

THAT post

I have so much to be thankful for! But daily I find myself taking these things for granted. I have food in the fridge and a job a nice warm apartment. But I find myself complaining. "I don't want to eat anything that we have." "I don't want to go to work." "I don't want to clean the apartment." But I really am so blessed. Not everyone eats dinner. Some people can't find a job. And sadly some people don't have a place they call home.

I'm grateful I have the knowledge I have of the gospel. I'm grateful I get to go to church every week and partake of the sacrament. And I'm grateful for the atonement. It blows my mind every time I think about it. And so thankful that families are forever. I can't imagine my life without that knowledge. Life would be so sad.

I'm also so grateful for my family. I was born into an amazing family! My parents taught us right from wrong. They support us in everything. Not many people can say the raised 7 kids in the church and all 7 went threw the temple. They are great examples. I'm blessed with great siblings. They are some of my best friends! I love hanging out with them. And I know I can always count on them for anything! I also married into a great family. They also support us. Help us whenever we need it. We are so lucky we live close to Nicks mom. She is so great to us. We love going over there for Sunday dinners. Or just hangout.

I am grateful for my great friends. I have the best friends ever. I love them all. The ones I have had since I was born to my new friends and all the ones I met along the way. I'm so lucky! They understand me... And they love me anyway. I know I totally suck as a friend most the time. I don't deserve all my friends.

And of course I'm grateful for Nicky. I know I know... Every girl always says how great their husband is and how lucky they are.... Etc. But it's so true. I'm so lucky!! Growing up I made countless lists of what my husband was going to be like. Nick doesn't match my lists... He is so much more. He has so many more qualities that I love that I never put on my lists. I probably should have put them cause I can't imagine a life without these qualities now ha. I'm grateful that my family adores him! They all love him so much and I'm so glad. I love that I can count on Nick. He is always willing to serve not just me but everyone! I'm grateful that its so hard for me to wake up and go to work in the morning cause I just want to hangout with Nick all day. I'm glad that we like to hangout and do everything together. I'm glad that I know how he feels about me. And I never have to wonder. He shows me and tells me everyday. I can't put everything down that makes me grateful for Nick. I'm just grateful he is my best friend and my husband forever.


No comments: