Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Once again this year I dropped the ball in taking pictures on Thanksgiving. Oh well I did get some.

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with Nicks family. His grandma and her sisters planned a big Thanksgiving dinner with all his cousins and everything. There ended up being like 60 people there. Because April had her cute little baby Easton a few days before Thanksgiving neither her family or Nicks mom were able to make to the big dinner. But it was still a lot of fun. Nicks cousins from California came. And we always love hanging out with them. We wished they lived closer.

There was a turkey shoot before we ate. Nick did really well. He wasn't missing. Nicks cousin Brady on the other hand.... couldn't hit one. His four year old son hit one before he did. Grandma Diane even joined in on the shooting ha. It was pretty epic. Once it too cold for me to handle me and Jannae took her kids and waited in the car. It was a lot warmer in there. After the shooting was all done we went and ate dinner. After dinner we enjoyed a talent show and then pie. Well I got cheesecake... I'm not a pie fan. Then back home we went.

We spent the night in Bountiful. Just for fun and so Alex wouldn't be home alone. The next morning Nick and I went to Best Buy just to look around at all the deals they had going on. Then after Nicks mom made it home we went to Nicks aunts house. There we basically had Thanksgiving dinner again. And played some games and such. We love hanging out with the Gurr family. We wished they would visit more often.  Then Nick, his mom, Alex, and me went to the late showing of Catching Fire. I loved it!! I like the book better... like usual. But it was still a delight.

Baby Easton


Nick and Brady


1 comment:

Shantel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm glad that you guys had such a great time. I love the pictures.