Well.... I love this time of year. I love ALMOST everything about this time of year. I am not even going to pretend I love the cold or snow. In fact I hate the snow. I know I live in Utah so I should get over it... but I wont get over it. So I will complain about it. Anyway.... I love everything else. I love the Christmas lights. I love watching T.V. with the Christmas tree on. I love pulling out the coco-motion. I love Christmas music. For real . I love it. I love all the traditions. And I love all the cute wrapping paper. ha. Here is what our December has looked like so far....
 |
| Decorating |
 |
| Movie night with hot chocolate |
 |
| Temple Square |
 |
| Love. |
 |
| Alexs Birthday |
1 comment:
I hate the cold. Boo. But love Christmas and all that goes with it. I think that's why we have Christmas in Winter... To make it at least a little bearable.
Post a Comment