This Christmas was pretty amazing I must say. The whole season was so much fun. I love this time of year. This year I actually got to spend Christmas with my family. Nick and I haven't had a Christmas with my family since we got married. Either we worked or we had other plans etc. So this was the first Christmas in 4 years? Anyway the Cragun/ Christmas fun began the 21st.
Nick and I headed down to Ephraim the afternoon of the 21st. The next few days were filled with cheesy Christmas movies, puzzle, Sip Its, races, games, food, traditions and fun.
Story Time:
William and Nick may or may not have the cutest relationship ever. Will adores Nick. In fact because of Will my family all calls Nick... Nicky. Wherever Nick is around Will is right there with him. Anything Nick thinks is cool so does Will. Except on thing.... Will is a BYU fan and Nick is a UTE fan. So Will decided they needed to settle this once and for all. So they made a bet (All Wills idea). A race from Snow College to the park. The loser had to say the other team was better etc. Well Nick was not about to let Will win even if he is only... 7? After two races Will accepted defeat. And did the U sign. Matt wanted a turn too. After two races... Matt was upset that he lost but accepted defeat as well.
Anyway... Then there was Christmas Eve.
We woke up and cooked our traditional brunch. I love brunch. Matthew got the almond. But my dad rigged it so my mom got it too. She wasn't very happy about that. But she was grateful for the gift. After Brunch we had the Christmas Program. The kids all did so good!! Then we played games. And I killed it at Apples to Apples. Then off to our Christmas party. It is getting so big we have it at church now. This Christmas party has been going on now for 26 years. We ate and then played BINGO. That was delighful. Then sadly Nick had to leave for home. Me and my parents went and watched The Santa Claus 1 and 2. Then Went to bed.... well I actually had a Modern Family Marathon.
Christmas.
I woke up to Nick calling me on his way to work. We chatted. Then me and my parents went to look at what Santa brought us. I got Dr. Pepper... mugs.... TONS of candy and more. Then me and my parents went to the Cox house to see what they got. They were so funny. I love that family. Then home we went. Me and mom played a new game she got from Santa. And my dad just relaxed. Soon the madness began. Steves family soon showed up. Followed by Stacies. Then the Cox family came over. Then Elder Cragun skyped us. I hadn't seen or talked to Levi in over a year! I didn't get to talk to him last year or Mothers day. It was so good to see him. One more year!! We got to talk to him for a little over a hour. Then we had lunch... sort of. Some of us ate some didn't. Then we opened gifts. I got some clothes, necklace, and more. But Nick spoiled me again. He got me the camera I have been wanting. Not only the camera but the extra lens as well. With a carrying case too. I love it! I have been wanting one since Europe. Our friends there got much better pictures then we did with their camera. So I wanted it for out trips and special events and such. I have been begging Nick. And he got it. The lens alone was over $200. I'm so lucky! Now I'm learning all about it. Searching for tips and tricks on Pinterest etc. I'm loving it so far. Anyway... after presents Andy and his family came and Sister Cragun called or Skyped. Whatever. It was so good seeing her. It has been almost a year since I saw or talked to her. We got to talk to her for about a hour. Then she had to say bye.... and it sucked. Pretty soon after that me and my parents headed to Provo to meet Nick. Once we meet up with Nick me and Nick went to his moms. We just had a small dinner/breakfast. Opened gifts and hungout. Then went home to bed since we had to work the next morning.
![]() |
| Will giving Nicky a piggy back ride |
![]() |
| The Race |
![]() |
| Go Utes |
![]() |
| Lonely Ridder Bucket 5 |
![]() |
| BINGO |
![]() |
| Opening "Kierstens" gift to Nick |
![]() |
| Watching the Christmas Program |
![]() |
| BINGO Winner!! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment