Thursday, May 29, 2014

Crazy May!

I LOVE summer. Maybe its the fact that growing up you didn't have to go to school during summer. Or maybe its the fact my birthday is in summer. Or maybe its the fact that summer is just AMAZING! I love the sun. I love all the summer treats. I love wearing sandals. I love the sun-kissed look. I just love summer!

First of all let me clarify I consider summer May- August. And May has been one crazy month. Jill and her family moved to Idaho. And since then got in a terrible car accident and we are so blessed they are still alive. Natalie and Steve also moved.... to our old house. Not only did they move but they just had another baby boy. There was Scandinavian Days. And just regular dates and outings with Nick.

We have been trying to go and do something outside every chance we get. Going on walks, or just sitting outside... just enjoying the sun.

Helping the Coxes pack




Moving Day!


No words. I just love these people.


One of our many walks

Golfing

Scandinavian Days


Me and Baby Boman



1 comment:

Shantel said...

Wait - did Steve move back into my old house? That is so awesome. It looks like you've had quite the busy May! I can't believe how blessed Jill and her family were, It's amazing and I am so grateful for their blessings. What a miracle.

I hope you have a wonderful, fun-filled, summer!