Thursday, May 29, 2014

Zions

Nicks grandparents live in St. George. So whenever we get the chance we go down there and visit. We used to be able to go down more often but a couple weeks ago we finally went down to visit. We had a blast! We just hung out and relaxed the first day we were there. Nick was beat because he worked all night the night before. But the next day we went to Zions.

I hadn't been there for so long. I don't even remember the last time. Nick hadn't been for real long time either. I loved it! It was beautiful. I forgot how beautiful it was. We went on a couple hikes. I know gasp... Kellie went on hikes!! Nick was pretty pleased with himself for getting me out there. And I am so glad he did because I loved it. It was nice and hot. And it gave me a chance to use my new camera that I hadn't been able to really use yet.

Sadly the next day we had to head home back to real life. But I can't wait for our next trip!
{p.s. it was so hard picking what pictures to use... loved them all}


On the way down



Nick and Grandpa Norm










1 comment:

Shantel said...

You guys are so fun, and so cute. I'm glad that you had a nice time in Zions. What kind of camera did you get? The pictures look awesome.