Friday, July 4, 2014

June.

June was one fun and crazy month. First of all we have a lot of celebratory things in June. Its both Nicks Grandpa Norm and Grandma Dianes birthday. Its our niece Rylees birthday. Its Nicks moms birthday. Its my Grandma Craguns birthday. My parents anniversairy. And lets not forget my birthday. With all of that there is a lot of family time. Shopping for gifts and just busyness. Second of all its summer. So I feel like there is always stuff going on during the summer.

For Rylees birthday we went to the Butlers house for cake, icecream, and presents. They just moved back to Utah so we were able to see their new house too. It is nice to have them closer. Then for Shellies birthday we took her out to dinner. And then we just walked around Farmington Station. We all love it there.

Farmington Station: with April & Shellie
Farmington Station with Easton
This June we also got new couches... well new to us. Nicks mom got new couches so she gave us hers. We love them. They make our little apartment look more like a home. And they are way more comfy then our futon. We are so grateful for Jake, April, Shellie, and Alex for helping us move the couches up three flights of stairs to get them into our place. 


Nick and I have been trying to get outdoors more. And we have been trying to go golfing more. I suck at it but I do enjoy going. We were lucky enough to go to the driving range with my cute cousin Nate a few weeks ago. He is such a good kid. And we had a lot of fun. We were also able to go golfing with Nicks mom and his brother Alex. We went to Bountiful Ridge. It was such a pretty course. And had a great view of the temple. It was also a fun time. 

Driving Range
Nick and Nate
Golfing



View of the temple

That was our June in a nut shell. I hope July is just as awesome. 







1 comment:

Shantel said...

I can't believe June is already over. Looks like lots of birthday celebrations for you guys. I love your new couches and also, I love the orange shirt that you are wearing at the gateway. Darling.