Monday, November 24, 2014

Levi Is Home

When Kiersten came home from her mission we were all so excited. But... we were all still anxiously waiting for Levi to come home. I cannot tell you how proud I am of Levi. He is such a great example to me. And some day I hope to be as strong and compassionate as him. 

I got off work at 12 and then picked up Nick. Nick and I headed to the airport. And we waited and waited and waited.  Eventually everyone got there and we waited a little bit more. Then finally we got to see our Mobi! After all the hugs and screaming we headed to Ogden. 

Nick and I went and picked up my Grandma Cragun and then headed to Chuck-A-Rama to meet everyone for lunch. It was so good to catch up with everyone and spend time with our huge family. Katie is so cute she said, "We are now all together again!" 

Even though I asked one thing of Levi (for him to bring me back a Wonder Bar... this yummy Canadian candy bar) and he didn't deliver it was still good to see him. In the two years he was gone I got to talk to him one Christmas.... so needless to say I missed him like crazy. 

Jayme, Macie, and Grandma

Little Leah. 



Sisters


Waiting...



He is coming

MOBI!

Calvin and Levi... blurry picture




The Boys


I love these two

Grandma Cragun

Grandpa Heslop

Everyone waiting for Levi

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Yay for Levi being home! And I love the matching shirts for the grandkids (and Kiersten?). So fun!