Thursday, March 5, 2015

Valentines Weekend

I got off work Valentines day and came home to see flowers and gift for me on the counter. Nick got me perfume and I got him some Jones soda and a shirt. And then we were off. We had Zupas for lunch. I love that place. After lunch we went and played a few rounds of miniature golf. Nick killed me. I was disapointed. I usually get at least one hole in one... but not this time. After a few rounds we played arcade games. And I got the JACKPOT!! I have never got the jackpot before. It was so awesome! Of course the one time I get the jackpot is when the machine just gives you a card with all your points not individual tickets. But don't worry I took a picture of the flashing lights. After the games we got some Dippin Dots. I love those things. Then we headed to the Outlets with our bag of candy that we won.

After we walked around the mall for a while we headed home. We sat and watched T.V. until our dinner reservations at Brio. Oh man oh man. It was so freaking good! By the time we were done we were so full. And then they handed us massive chocolate covered strawberries. And so of course we ate them.

The next day we woke up and went to church. After church we packed and headed to the Alaskan Inn up Ogden Canyon. It was perfect. When you check in they give you yummy chocolate chip cookies. And then in the room they have amazing chocolates. And  sparkling cider. We ate and relaxed while watching the Bachelor. The next morning we even had breakfast in bed. And it was so good... bacon, roasted potatoes, waffles, french toast and juice.  We eventually checked out and headed home. But it was such a perfect weekend. Relaxing and fun and well amazing. 




Mini Golf

JACKPOT

Brio bruchetta 
Breakfast in bed



1 comment:

Shantel said...

What a nice holiday! That Alaskan Inn sounds amazing.