Friday, May 15, 2015

Lionsgate

A few weeks ago we moved out of our apartment. Out of all the places we have lived we have lived here the longest. Nicks mom and Alex helped us move. And my parents, Levi, Steve C. and Steve D. surprised us and also helped us move. We are so grateful for their help!

I remember moving into Lionsgate. It doesn't seem like it was clear back in 2012. I remember how excited Nick and I were. We were excited and ready for our new adventure in Salt Lake City. We were so excited about Nicks new job that was going to help him get into ICU and ultimately help him get into CRNA school. We had big plans. We had big goals.

Moving out was a big deal for us. Packing everything up and moving into Nicks moms was a big deal, I could feel it. I could feel everything changing.  I think everyone there helping us move that day felt it too. We have moved before this wasn't our first Rodeo. But this time was different. It marked the beginning of the end here in Utah (As of today we have 82 days left here in Utah). We had accomplished our goals and started setting new ones. Our big plans are coming into focus. We were able to do a lot and learn a lot. It is time to move on to the next chapter. And this next chapter is going to be a crazy one. Who knows if living in Utah will be apart of the rest of our story.

I didn't always love Lionsgate especially towards the end of our lease. But we made amazing memories there. And it was our home.







Lunch after the move






Peace out Lionsgate



1 comment:

Shantel said...

Endings are always bittersweet! I'm excited for your bigger and better things though. Good luck!