This year for my birthday Nick and I went up to Park City. We drove up the night before and had dinner at a Mexican place that we have been meaning to try for a while. It was pretty good. It had yummy salsa. After dinner we just went back to the hotel and relaxed.
The next morning we slept in and had breakfast. Then we went to the driving range and putting green. It was so nice outside. We walked around historic main street. Then off we went to the outlets. We went into almost every store. I had such bad luck. Everything that I thought was cute didn't fit. It was either too big or too short. Finally we gave up.
We headed to Tepanyaki for dinner. We lucked out and almost had a table to ourselves. It was so good. After dinner we went home opened presents and got shaved ice. Than later we had cheesecake. It was such a fun day with Nick. I'm one lucky girl.
 |
| Driving Range |
 |
| Main Street |
 |
| Birthday Ride |
 |
| Ready for dinner |
 |
| Shaved Ice |
 |
| Cheesecake |
1 comment:
Yay! I love birthdays. Happy Birthday my friend. I'm glad that Nick and you celebrated so well.
Post a Comment