January was a delight. Went to a friends baby shower. It was adorable and lots of fun. Nick made me a yummy breakfast in bed. We drove to Charlotte, North Carolina to watch the Jazz play the Hornets. It was so much fun being able to watch the Jazz play. It was a little different watching them be the visitors and not the home team. But it was awesome. And it was fun seeing Charlotte. Nick and I also got the chance to go on hot date for only $3.40. We had McDonalds coupons so we went there for dinner. Then we had a coupon for free mini golf so we went and enjoyed not 1 but 2 rounds of golf. It was a fun date! And the fact that we did all of that for less than $5 only made it better. I also did my glucose test. I passed!! However I am low... very low on Vitamin D. So I have more vitamins I have to take daily to get me and the baby Vitamin D and calcium.
1 comment:
I love coupon-based dated! The less money spent, the better. Way to go!
Post a Comment